Bus / Motorcoach Tours
Burnstad’s European Village, Restaurant and Pub offers a unique shopping and dining experience that is unequaled in this region. We have been serving motorcoach tours for over 20 years.
Our specialty shops include the Amish Country Store, a Hallmark store and Floral and Gift shop. Our Ladies' Boutique has unique one-of-a-kind items - from jewelry to sweaters and handbags. Our personal service has guests returning often.
We highly recommend pre-planned meals to ensure fast and efficient service. All group visits must be set up in advance at (608) 372-3320 or by email at email@example.com
- Our facilities are completely smoke-free
- Complimentary meals for the tour guide and driver when planned in advance
- Group menus are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- One of our most popular lunch menus is the Chicken Salad Croissant with a cup of our Chicken Spaetzle Soup. Both recipes have been standard for over 20 years!!!
- Our dinner selections include Grilled Chicken Breast with Cranberry Ginger Sauce, Herb Roasted Pork Loin with Door County Cherry Chutney or Home-style Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Caramelized Onion Gravy.
- All meals are served with coffee, tea or soda. Each pot of coffee is brewed with fresh ground beans.
- Top off your meal with home made pie - cranberry crunch, cranberry apple, blueberry or Door County cherry