Bus / Motorcoach Tours
Burnstad’s European Village, Restaurant and Pub offers a unique shopping and dining experience that is unequaled in this region. We have been serving motorcoach tours for over 20 years.
Our specialty shops include the Amish Country Store, a Hallmark store and Floral and Gift shop. Our Ladies' Boutique has unique one-of-a-kind items - from jewelry to sweaters and handbags. Our personal service has guests returning often.
We highly recommend pre-planned meals to ensure fast and efficient service. All group visits must be set up in advance with Judy Danielson, the Food and Beverage Director. She can be reached by phone at (608) 372-3320 or by email at email@example.com
- Our facilities are completely smoke-free
- Complimentary meals for the tour guide and driver when planned in advance
- Group menus are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- One of our most popular lunch menus is the Chicken Salad Croissant with a cup of our Chicken Spaetzle Soup. Both recipes have been standard for over 20 years!!!
- Our dinner selections include Grilled Chicken Breast with Cranberry Ginger Sauce, Herb Roasted Pork Loin with Door County Cherry Chutney or Home-style Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Caramelized Onion Gravy.
- All meals are served with coffee, tea or soda. Each pot of coffee is brewed with fresh ground beans.
- Top off your meal with home made pie - cranberry crunch, cranberry apple, blueberry or Door County cherry